Frequently Asked Questions about Fall Classes
1. How many students are in each session? Only SIX. It’s a lot of personal attention and instruction!
2. Are art supplies included? Yes! We will have plenty of supplies on hand. If your child has something personal that they would like to draw, that will be well suited to this type of class, they are welcome to bring it. Class supplies stay in the studio.
3. If my child misses a day, can he/she make it up? Yes, just find the appropriate week & time slot and text me to let me know.
4. Where are classes held? Classes are held in my home studio in Woodland Hills, Utah. Upon registration/payment, I will email you my address.
5. Will you provide a snack? No. Due to the time frame, please make sure your child has eaten a snack before arriving to class. Please, no snacks in the studio.
6. Will my child's clothes get dirty? Not too dirty but we will work with charcoal and black ink during part of the class. I have smocks on hand which they are welcome to use.
7. Are you licensed and insured? Yes, I am licensed through the city of Woodland Hills and insured through American Family Insurance with a special endorsement for lessons in the home.
8. Will my child ever be left alone with you? No. I have a strict policy that the first student to arrive must wait on the front porch until the second or more students arrive. Last two students to leave must go together.
9. Can my child bring their phones or other electronic devices? To promote creative productivity, I request that phones be placed in a basket at the studio door. I realize some students prefer to listen with headphones to their own music, BUT, unless it is a serious anxiety issue, please encourage them to enjoy the background music I provide. I will also be giving instructions and making comments off and on that need to be heard. If you need to get in touch with your student, please text me during class and I will check my phone periodically.
Any more questions, please feel free to text or call! 801-836-5418